Waiting Lists Happen. BUT.....I do Get Cancellations Sometimes!


I ALWAYS have Waiting Lists for our Events! Sometimes, they are quite long. I tell Singles that if they really want to attend an Event AND don't want to be on the Waiting List, they need to Register ASAP as soon as I start Registration. I always announce ahead of time the date that I will start registration. Thankfully I do get cancellations sometimes. So 1 by 1, I contact Singles on the Waiting List. Sometimes they can no longer make the event. So I make my way down the list. POINT BLANK: If a Waiting List has started, go ahead and still register. Because those ahead of you on the Waiting List may no longer be able to attend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Register for Next 40+ Marriage Matchmaking Event (Singles in their 30s Can Register Too)

It's Not Easy....For Everyone to Find a Spouse.

FAQ: Why Don't You Have Profiles We Can Look At?