FAQ: Why Don't You Have Profiles We Can Look At?


FAQ: WHY DON'T YOU HAVE PROFILES WE CAN LOOK AT?
Below is actually an updated post to my original FAQ post I made on June 10, 2016 ----> FAQ: Do You Have Profiles I Can Look At? - http://bit.ly/DoYouHaveProfilesICanLookAtGHSM
I do understand the desire for this as well. Our events are different. Our Slogan is "Get to Know a Person, not a Profile". Profiles are just that, Profiles. Someone can look good on paper but might not be so good in person. In person, you can see if there is Chemistry & Attraction. You get to see their body language, their facial expressions and hear their tone of voice. You don't get this with Profiles. Plus Profiles make it easy for you to pre-judge people before you have met them and given them a solid chance. I know TOO MANY people that would have totally brushed their spouses off if they only went by a profile. This is why I don't use profiles. My hubby totally agrees with me on this as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Register for Next 40+ Marriage Matchmaking Event (Singles in their 30s Can Register Too)

It's Not Easy....For Everyone to Find a Spouse.