Keep an Open Mind - Get to Know People First - Give People a Chance




KEEP AN OPEN MIND - GET TO KNOW PEOPLE FIRST - GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE
Some people ask why I put Never Married, Divorced/Widowed, those with Children, 20s & 30s all in the same room at our Events. Our Events welcome Singles that are Divorced/Widowed, those with children, etc. Some local Scholars said there is Wisdom in putting everyone in the same room to meet, and not grouping people for specific criteria. I will speak from personal experience below but I have MANY MORE examples to give.
I myself was looking for an older husband, that was black, without children and that has US Citizenship or Greencard. My husband is a few years younger than me, is white Egyptian, has a daughter and we met when he was here only with a Business Visa. He didn't even have a Student or Work Visa....it was a Business Visa. He was the total opposite of what I was looking for. He was looking for a younger wife that was tall and skinny. He got the total opposite of what he was looking for. We met, we clicked, I felt he was the right husband for me, he felt I was the right wife for him and the other stuff didn't matter after that. Those that know both of us know that we are very happy. Many of the volunteers and Singles know us both outside of the Marriage Matchmaking Events.
I know people who didn't want a divorced spouse but met someone they really liked that happened to be divorced and it was no longer an issue. I know people who didn't want someone with kids, but met someone they really liked that happened to already have children and it ended up not being an issue. I know people that married out of their desired age range when they met the right person. I know people that were looking to marry a certain Ethnicity and married someone totally different because they met the right person for them. We can want a certain Ethnicity, a certain age range, a certain marital status, a certain child status ALL DAY LONG.............but in the end...........Allah knows best and gives us what HE wants us to have. People change their minds all the time when they meet the right person.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Register for Next 40+ Marriage Matchmaking Event (Singles in their 30s Can Register Too)

It's Not Easy....For Everyone to Find a Spouse.

FAQ: Why Don't You Have Profiles We Can Look At?